Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Top 5

The Christmas busyness is in full swing around here!

Here are a quick Top 5 of my Holiday Favorites

5. The movie ELF.  Hello crazy silliness.  I absolutely love to hear my 3hoots giggle while watching this flick


4. Holiday Coffee Drinks.  Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Salted Carmel Mocha.  The holiday season is not long enough to drink all of them as often as I would like!


3. My kids Christmas Lists.  Are your kids list a mile long?  Do they change everyday?  Do you buy the absolute I must have or I will die gift only to have it no longer on the list the next day?  No?  Just me……okay then……moving on

2. Making the family Christmas lounge pants.  I have been making Christmas pants for us to hang out in on Christmas day for several years.  My favorite part is trying to find fabric that is cute and appropriate for all.  I am thinking this.  I heart Riley Blake Fabrics
Source
1. CHRISTMAS COOKIES

I plan on making every single kind from here.  And if I make everything from here, I will eat every single one of them.  After my kids are in bed so I don't have to share of course.  


How about you?  Any Christmas favorites that are a must every year?  



No comments:

Post a Comment