Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pin It! Make It! {Pinterest Party}

Over the weekend I hosted a Pinterest Party for some awesome crafty ladies!
It was so much fun!
I kicked all the Hoots out of the house and drug out all the crafty goodness I could find and we got to work.  It was a blast!
I have another one in the works for next month with all new craft projects.  AND the best part is the new Hobby Lobby close to my house will be opening just in time.  I.Cannot.Wait.

For the invites I went to my go-to pic monkey photo program online and came up with this.  Uploaded to Wal-mart and picked them up the next time I ran errands.


I got the crafting space all set up and ready for the ladies to get to work!


Then I picked three crafts off of Pinterest (naturally) that we would do.  They are all pinned on my "Let's Party" board on Pinterest that you can follow here.  If you re-pin any of these great ideas, please make sure you click through to the original posting!

We started with frames dry erase boards from this pin.  



Aren't they cute?  Each one is so unique.  I love them all!

Next we did Yarn Wrapped Wreaths from this pin.  The ladies said this one was a bit of a challenge, but I think they turned out fabulous!


And lastly we made Washi tape necklaces.  I have a slight obsession with Washi tape so this turned out to be my favorite craft of all.  The idea came from this pin.


It was so fun to see what everyone came up with from the same ideas.  It was also very interesting to see how everyone stuck to basically the same color palette.  

I am still trying to decide on what crafts we will take on next month.  Definitely something spring-y and  bright.  I am so done with winter and cold and snow and all the gear and all the mess.  

What are your favorite spring crafts?  Any bright fun ideas to share?





No comments:

Post a Comment