Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the new and improved 3littlehoots!  I promise to keep this blog more updated than last year.  Only because I want to stop by and look at how pretty it is!  If your blog needs a makeover I highly suggest Paige Flamm Designs on Etsy.  She was amazing to work with.  I knew (know) nothing about computers and she handle all the technical stuff while I just sat back and watched her make it pretty!

Some other changes are the tabs at the top.  Dine and Create is a new venture that my neighbor and I started late last year.  We hope to continue and grow in 2015.  We welcome women to come one night a month and enjoy a fabulous home cooked meal prepared by my talented neighbor and then I lead them in a craft project.  The goal is that they leave with full bellies and some inspiration to go home and do something creative!  If you are local (Twin Cities MN) and would like to attend, check back here for upcoming dates or shoot me a message and I can get you all the latest information.  If you are a small business owner and would like to provide goodies for the ladies, please let me know.  We are always looking for small business owners to support and help spread for the word for.

The other tab is for my Etsy shop.  I have nothing listed there right now.  But as I look towards next fall and Little Hoot heading off to kindergarten (eek, where does the time go?), I hope to be able to get back to crafting and creating and listing all kinds of goodies there.  

I hope 2015 if off to a great start for everyone!  Per usual, the first week of January is bitterly cold and my two birthday boys get to celebrate in sub-zero temperatures!  Hope everyone stays warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment