Image Map

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dine and Create {January}

The first craft night of 2015 was SO MUCH fun!  We ate delicious food and crafted and laughed a lot.  I have not laughed that much in a long time!

We made the fabric USA hoop art from Flamingo Toes.  The project took a little longer that I had anticipated so I never got a picture of all the hoops, but trust me when I tell you they all turned out AH-MA-ZING.  

Chef T made an All American meal.  Cheeseburger sliders, sweet potato fries, southern mac and cheese, and caramel brownie sundaes.  It was all delicious.  Again, so busy laughing and having fun I didn't take any pictures.  

I will do better next month.  I promise.  Maybe y'all should come and keep me on picture taking track.

Here is what I did manage to get pictures of:

 Fun swag bags for the crafters!  Valentines Day balloons from Paperscapes1212 and Necklaces from Cherry and Main via Groopdealz. (yep, there is a typo)

There were also several awesome prizes giveaways from some of my favorite shops!

Adorable coffee mug courtesy of Dayspring
They have the best coffee mugs and notebooks.  I think I own one of everything they have!

Love necklace just in time for Valentines Day from Ike and Co

TheThe Honaker HomeMaker sent one of her heart string art pieces for a giveaway also.  I didn't photograph it ahead of time because it was wrapped so cute and I wanted the winner to be able to open it.  Then I forgot.:( .  I pretty much want one of everything in her shop.  I adore string art!

Thank You gifts from me.  I always want to thank those who come out and support
this little dream of mine with something.  Of course I always try to coordinate with the 
theme of the evening!
pretzel bags and colored sixlets from Walmart
Chalkboard labels from Target dollar section

My adorable painting from Noodle and Lou came just in time for craft night.  I hung that
puppy right away and smile every time I walk by it.  I wish my house had a polka dot
roof and stripy trees....

Name tags for the craft ladies.  Again with the theme.

All set up and ready to craft!  Kids and hubs had already been kicked out so all supplies
were safe!
These ladies got right down to business!  

Cute babies are always welcome at Dine and Create!

Yay for Camp Create friends who live close and come and craft and than 
take over helping others when the hostess gets lazy!  
Thanks Beth!

My favorite part about craft night is seeing how everyone has the same project and tools
and everyone's project turns out so differently.  I love watching the creative process work in
everyone!

uh-oh Crabby Crafter!  Think she would be in a better mood since 
she won the awesome Dayspring mug.  And since she was almost done and since
her map turned out amazing!

It was such a fun night!  Next month is Art Journaling canvas and plans are being made for some big crafting events with Dine and Create!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment