Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

40 is the New Black Gift Basket

I walked into an Early Childhood Family Education class right after Big Hoot turned a year old.  I took one look around and realized all these moms knew each other and already had a pretty solid friendship going.  I decided right then that I wouldn't not be returning.  I could socialize my precious firstborn in some other way where we would not be the outsiders.  But then......one of the moms turned around and started talking to us and made us feel welcome in the class.  

Yesterday I had the privilege of celebrating her 40th birthday with her.  That one class 10 years ago brought 7 amazing new friends into my life and I am beyond thankful for every one of them!

I put together a little gift basket of goodies for the birthday girl.  It was super easy and fun.  I am pretty sure gift giving is one of my love languages.  I love to shop for and wrap and give gifts for every occasion!

I wandered through Target picking up all the cute black and white things I 
saw.  

Put them all in a basket 

 Made a tag on my die cut machine
Tied the tag to the basket and done!  Super easy and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment